Indo-Bhutan Youth Summit
- Step 1: Download the Indo-Bhutan Youth Summit APPLICATION FORM by clicking here
- Step 2: Read carefully and fill the form COMPLETELY in MS Word Format
- Step 3: SEND the completed form BY EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 4: Along with above application form & the recommendation letter, you also need to send 3-minute YouTube video.
- Step 5: After reviewing the application form, recommendation letter and the 3-Minute YouTube video, a short-listed candidate will be called for a final interview either in-person or on Skype.
- Step 6: After the final interview, successful candidate will be notified via email and telephone call.
- Step 7: Successful candidates are required to submit a cheque/wire transfer of Rs. 5,000 as a refundable security deposit. Details will be shared with the selected candidates later.
- Step 8: After receiving the security deposit, the selection process is completed, and participation confirmed.
* Refundable Security Deposit: Rs. 5,000 is refundable under following conditions only:
- Candidate will successfully complete the programme.
- Submit a programme report (4-page) by email in MS Word format.
DATES & INFORMATION:
- Programme Period: 21st to 29th September 2018
- Forward Journey: Report at Bagdogra Airport (Siliguri) on 21st September 2018.
- Return Journey: Leave from Bhutan on 29th September 2018.
- Travel from your respective city to Bagdogra Airport and back will be arranged and covered by the organiser.
- The organiser will cover expenses for food and lodging for the duration of the programme.
- Room allocation as per the organisation's convenience will be separate for male and female groups
- Respect and abide by all rules and regulations of the places of stay.
- Food arrangement will be fairly modest and simple.
- To carry: a few medicines and band aids for emergency; a torch; mosquito coil or repellent cream; good walking shoes and waterproof sandals / chappals are helpful for certain places and activities; an umbrella or raincoat. It will be wise to bring a sleeping bag or pair of shawls / light and portable blankets.
- You are welcome to bring along any gadgets of your choice (laptop, tablet, camera, etc.) but at your own risk. The organiser or the concerned organisations/ centres will not be responsible for any theft or damage.
- The organiser will have the right to request and, if necessary, insist that a participant—who deviates from the spirit of the programme, its code of conduct and/or engages in inappropriate behaviour—leave the programme at his/her own cost and expense without assigning any reason, forfeiting the security deposit. In extreme cases, legal action may be taken.
- The schedule is subject to change. Changes, if necessary, will be announced to the participants in advance.
- The programme organisers’ decision on all and any matters will be final and binding.
- Participants are required to follow the rules and regulations where they will stay and of the institutions where the programmes are conducted.
- Participants are expected to be self-disciplined and requested to follow programme schedule & rules.
- The organizers’ decision on all and any matters will be final and binding.